We use ingenuity, speed, experience and an eagerness to deliver new technologies to your organization. With every new project we look to help you Evolve, Connect, Protect, Inform.
Application Services including SharePoint
Providing architectural leadership and hands on capabilities which span platforms and products for application development and maintenance of technologies including Microsoft, SharePoint, JAVA, SAP, .NET and C#.
TAMA provides the implementing, managing, and delivering IT services to meet the needs of your organization. We ensure that the appropriate mix of people, processes, and technology are in place to provide value.
Unlike many other small businesses, we are experienced in the totality of running your IT systems using ITIL based processes.
- Establishing Call Center and Help Desk operations which include
- Help Desk Issue Resolution Knowledge Library
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) development
- Help Desk Library of Frequently Asked Questions
- Training, Staffing Plans, Emergencies Services (COOP) Plans
- Local Desktop Support Service
- Supporting your End Users’ IT Needs by providing customer service focused IT Technicians at all levels
- Large Deployment and Projects on an enterprise level
- Server Administration
- Cloud based services
Our success stories are many as noted here by the Government Printing Office’ Chief Information Officer:
GPO was extremely pleased with the work performed by The AM Agency. GPO’s timeframe to complete the Windows XP upgrade project was very short and we had very few options to get outside contractor support quickly. TAMA provided GPO with stellar customer service and helped cut through all of the paperwork in record time. TAMA provided “boots on the ground” fast and was responsive, flexible and resilient throughout. Erica Wade did a great job of managing the TAMA resources and Ken, the Technical Lead, provided outstanding technical support. Ken was always willing to “go the extra mile” to figure out ways to get the job done. Without their help, GPO would have not been successful.
Please consider GPO a very happy customer.
Chuck | Chief Information Officer | Information Technology and Systems |
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE | 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Our team consists of results-driven Information Security Professionals who possess versatile, cross-platform experience in systems/network architecture and security. The AM Agency can provide experience in:
- Security Technologies
- Analyzing Network Security Deficiencies and Violations
- Performing Risk Assessments
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Tests
The AM Agency has delivered IT training on a range of technologies to our customers. We have provided development of high quality training materials, teaching aids, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, training videos and e-learning. We provide:
- Classroom environment for group sessions
- One on one sessions for PSC end users
- SharePoint Sites
- Knowledge Base
Training Elements include:
- Communication Plan
- Communication Elements (Email Templates, Digital Display Board Announcement, Website postings)
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Talking Points for the Presentation.
- End-User Hand-outs
We also develop assessment methods and evaluation processes in relation to IT training.
Other areas of expertise:
- Cloud Based Services
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Setup and Maintenance