Facility Management Services
TAMA has supplied facility management services for many companies in multiple states over the years. We have worked with the USDA, NASA, PAE, FEMA, Forest Services, and the Department of the Treasury. TAMA prides itself in efficient and effective services that help our contracts and the associated organizations maintain a productive and economical work environment.
Services We Offer:
- Asset inventory management, deployment, specifications, monitoring, costing and tracking.
- Enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators.
- Inventory planning to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed.
- Management of vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Material and supply management, including warehousing, shipping/receiving, and delivering.
Objectives Achieved on our Previous NASA Contract:
- Developed a streamlined process for adding and managing flight items on ISS vehicles, from planning to launch to return or disposal.
- Develop a software tool that supports the above process while requiring the minimum amount of manipulation and no data duplication.
- Developed and published training material to ensure the process and tool is fully utilized, passing along the ease of use to the end-users.