We have an immediate need for an experienced web application developer. Knowledge of Section 508 and government accessibility requirements a plus.
*Being authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition for employment. *
- At least 5 years’ experience designing, coding, testing, deploying, troubleshooting and maintaining web applications in ColdFusion following documented Business Requirements and Use Cases.
- Familiarity with coding T-SQL queries and stored procedures for SQL Server backend.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Ability to develop and maintain required documentation for each phase of the development cycle.
- Develop prototypes and present application designs and workflows to user departments for feedback and approval.
- Knowledge of internet security principles and protocols. Experience implementing and remediating web applications to address security vulnerabilities.
- Familiarity with MURA Content Management System.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology field required.
The following experience would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and Plain Language Requirements for federal web sites.
- Experience working with the federal government
This is a full-time position. This position includes salary, health benefits, dental, life insurance, paid leave, and 401k with matching.
The location is conveniently located in an office park near Jefferson and Ellison with free parking and easy access to I25.
Web Application Development: 5 years (minimum)