Must Be a US Citizen.
- Serve as the Technical Lead of the IT operations team.
- Perform daily maintenance and operations tasks related to Windows system administration in a multi-server environment.
- Provide maintenance and performance tuning of the virtual environment utilizing VMware 5.5 or greater, support tools.
- Oversee patch remediation and software deployment.
- Ensure all backup/restore operations are effective.
- Maintain and enhance system security across the environment.
- Monitor systems and produce required reports to maintain documented service levels.
- Provide support for local and shared services (account management, storage arrays, disaster recovery, etc.)
- Update documentation and maintain configuration control for the environment.
- Manage multiple projects for improvements to the infrastructure as the Technical Lead.
- Perform other duties as required.
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS degree in a computer or system science discipline from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of progressive, relevant experience, or an MS degree in a computer or system science discipline and eight (8) years of progressive experience, or a Ph.D. degree in a computer or system science discipline and four (4) years of progressive experience. Requires demonstrated technical expertise in engineering systems design and analysis.
- Requires independent analyses, communication and problem solving.
- Candidate should also have a strong background in understanding of Windows domain architecture, Active Directory, local area networking, switches, firewall, systems/network security and load balancing in order to perform day to day duties.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of system administration managing multiple servers.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years working as a Technical Lead.
- Must have prior work experience working in Windows administration.
- Candidate should have a firm understanding of networking principles.
- Candidate should have a firm understanding of File Storage Systems.
- Candidate should have a firm understanding of working with HP/Dell Blade systems.
- Must have knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and above, VMware 5.5 and above.
- Experience in one or more
of the following technologies:
- HP Blade Systems
- Dell VRTX Blade Systems
- Nimble Storage
- NetApp Storage
- Cisco Switches
- VM Ware 5.5 and up
- Work in multiple Domains
- Cloud based server administration