*Must be a US Citizen
- Capture and manage software requirements.
- Design and develop software.
- Perform integration and testing of software with robotic. hardware.
- Perform software testing and verification.
- Develop software documentation.
- Support flight demonstration of robotic systems in space applications.
- Participate as software Subject Matter Expert in project meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- Experience with Linux development environments.
- Strong C++ programming skills and experience.
- Experience with coding in Python.
- Experience with code version control.
- Experience with robotic systems.
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System).
- Experience writing software for automation/process control, including hardware interfaces (such as Ethernet, serial ports, etc.).
- Experience with the Git version control system.
- Experience with artificial intelligence for task planning.
- Experience with machine learning techniques.
- Experience with perception, localization and mapping techniques, such as machine vision, SLAM.