Looking for a well-qualified Sr Technical Writer/ Manager who will manage the overall work product, including overseeing team members, performing quality control, and ensuring timely submission of deliverables. They will serve as the primary point of contact and will lead communications with and develop buy-in among other relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience communicating results of rigorous statistical analysis, particularly in the field of development economics, to a nontechnical audience.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to general audiences.
- Data visualization and infographic skills or the ability to procure data visualization services.
- Ability to write data conclusions in a clear and accessible manner for lay audiences.
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral).
- HTML markup skills.
- Project management skills to handle multiple, overlapping tasks and deliverables.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, InDesign, InCopy, HTML, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Excel.
- Knowledge of rigorous impact and performance evaluation in the developing country context, including experience with econometric impact analysis.
- Previous relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation practices.
- To provide the expertise needed for support producing and transforming knowledge products into results-oriented products that can be understood by a wide audience.
- To support activities by providing ad hoc, expert guidance on Evaluation Briefs and other learning products.
To support on additional tasks related to dissemination and learning which may include data visualization, infographics, dissemination documents and editing.
*Must pass a government background check