Location: On-Site in Pasadena, CA (JPL)
Clearance: Must have an Active TS/SCI
Looking for a Software Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI to work on a Customer project at Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) in Pasadena, CA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working as an Integration and Test Engineer
- Interfacing with customers, planning and meeting milestones
- Working shoulder to shoulder with team mates on integration and test activities, using their proficiency in software development to augment team’s effectiveness.
Will be required to travel to another location approximately 3 – 4 times per year
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience leading small teams to develop software solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with software Verification & Validation
- Experience with Virtual Machine, Linux OS, and interfacing with databases such as MySQL, python and STOL, cloud computing, and JAVA.
- Knowledge and experience with DOORs.
- Proven ability to script to automate certain test and integration using Linux platforms to deploy software solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with co-workers and customers
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
Please note that this is initially based on a one year contract. Depending on multiple factors; including funding and employee performance there is the possibility for extension of the task or a new task for selected candidates.