Location: On-Site in Pasadena, CA (JPL)
Clearance: Must have an Active TS/SCI
Looking for a Software Systems Engineer and Team Lead with an active TS/SCI to work on a Customer project at Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL) in Pasadena, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the classified data processing team,
- Lead a team of software system engineers, while
- Interfacing with customers
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or other related discipline and a minimum of 10 years of experience
Will be required to travel to another location approximately 3 – 4 times per year
- Strong system engineering skills supporting software projects using Python, java, C/C++,
- Knowledge and experience with cloud technologies such as Docker, AWS, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting cloud infrastructure integration,
- Experienced in team leadership and negotiation
UPDATE: Based on customer feedback, please note that this position will focus on backend of the systems engineering V, therefore candidates should have strong knowledge and experience with backend systems engineering V.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
Please note that this is initially based on a one year contract. Depending on multiple factors; including funding and employee performance there is the possibility for extension of the task or a new task for selected candidates.