- Directs Operations activities and teammates.
- Manages teammate time, attendance, and schedules (work shift, vacation).
- Provides proactive performance feedback to teammates within assigned functions, assisting teammates, providing coaching and corrective action where needed.
- Oversees assigned functions’ training, ensuring teammates receive appropriate training for their assigned job functions. Makes succession planning recommendations, assisting in identifying, attracting, developing, coaching, and retaining talent.
- Works with Contractor and Government leadership to execute initiatives to improve performance.
- Responsible for achievement of assigned functions’ Key Performance Indicators in the areas of Quality, Productivity, and Manning/Fill Rate.
- Makes recommendations and implements customer service for assigned functions, resolving issues relating to quality and performance.
- Coordinates with local Government management team.
- Supervises assigned functions’ adherence to company developed SOP’s and processes.
- Supports the monitoring and reporting of assigned functions’ performance, assisting with implementing root cause analysis to consistently work towards improving teammate relations, customer quality, and operational efficiency.
- Ensures adherence to all regulatory, statutory and security requirements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- No substitution for educational requirement.
- 3 or more years of administrative and/or technical support experience exhibiting leadership capability, preferably in support of government agencies/departments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of office, agency, and mission administrative support.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and people management skills with an ability to lead, coach and mentor all levels of teammates.
- Proven team building skills, both internal and external, with the ability to motivate and direct the work of others.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to interface with senior level management.
- Proven ability to analyze and conclude.
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement Methodologies and to create/recommend standardized processes across multiple sites and functions