*Must Be a US Citizen
- Oversee the integration and synchronization of the Government and contractor schedules required to execute the Milestone Defense Acquisition Process (MDA) and Earned Value Management (EVM) Process.
- Perform all scheduling functions, in accordance with DoD’s Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule Preparation and Use Guide, version 0.9
- Develop, integrate, and synchronize the Government and contractor schedules required for major design upgrades, work directives, software releases, vehicle production and design cut-ins to fielded vehicles, with a final result of a fully integrated schedule for the entire program.
- Have an understanding of the overall program in order to coordinate multiple project teams to ensure enterprise wide integration of efforts and to capture internal/external dependencies that can affect timing.
- Provide a program schedule that is detailed to the level necessary for overseeing the execution of the project or program and with enough detail to allow program management decisions to be formulated.
- Provide a reliable, valid schedule in accordance with global standards set by the Program Management Institute (PMI).
- Apply appropriate management analysis techniques with respect to cost, schedule, risk assessment, and scenario planning.
- Be responsible for the overall maintenance and integration of schedules, which includes, tracking actual progress versus planned progress, monitoring the critical path, validating schedule accuracy, overseeing contractor’s schedules, ensuring exit and entrance criteria are met, forecasting schedule risk, incorporating activities for follow-on efforts, and providing data to assist with the Government’s assessment of the contractor’s performance against EVM and scheduling metrics.
- Responsible for performance to baseline measurements, critical path analysis, schedule risk assessment, schedule effects due to program changes and scenario planning through various reporting methods.
- Prepare reports and briefing charts for the project office, clearly communicating the current schedule status and impacts to the program.
- May collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products. May develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Experience (within the last 10-year period) in scheduling programs or projects for Government, Automotive, Aerospace, or Defense Industry.
- Experience as a scheduler on an acquisition program, developing integrated master schedules, developing and analyzing critical paths within schedules, developing and presenting schedule metrics, and analyzing and managing schedule data for ACAT 1 or 2 programs.
- Experience working in a cross–functional environment providing data to team members to ensure project delivery; analyze impacts of schedule changes and present input to course of action analysis.
- Experience utilizing project management/ scheduling tool software suites: Microsoft Project; or KIDASA Milestone Professional; or Oracle Primavera; or Barbecana Full Monte; and software using the Monte Carlo simulation tools e.g. @RISK
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Adobe Acrobat.
- A master’s degree in a specialized field
- Minimum of 1 year of applicable experience; or, a bachelor’s degree in the specialized field
- 7 years of applicable experience; or, a bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of 9 years of specialized experience; or, fifteen (15) or more years’ scheduler experience with a minimum of two years in Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP) Acquisition Category (ACAT I/II) programs.
- Specialized Degree Field: Project Management, Business Management/Administration or other related field.
- Specialized/applicable experience must be in the area of Project Management, Business Management/Administration or other related field.