Position is classified as low-risk and personnel shall have, at a minimum, the appropriate security clearance/investigation of an Tier1/NACI.
- Prepare a Project Management Plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources and management controls to be employed to meet the cost, performance and schedule requirements for this effort.
- The Project Management Plan shall detail the products, methods for developing the products, allocation of staff and other resources necessary to produce the products and a revised timeline for producing the products, if necessary.
- The contractor shall provide a Project Manager (PM).
- The PM shall be the primary technical and managerial interface between the contractor, the CO, and the COR.
- The PM will have full authority to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operations.