*Please check your location to the job location 77058*
*Must pass a Federal Background Check*
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Employees are required to:
- Comply with all applicable safety and health-related rules,
regulations, and procedures;
- Work safely themselves and help their teammates to work safely;
- Assist supervisors and managers in identifying and mitigating potentially hazardous conditions; and
- Help the organization maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
Purpose of the position
Will perform assigned Program Analyst duties onsite at the NASA Johnson Space Center. Effectively interface with various employee, management, and customer levels in order to provide contract deliverables. Other duties as assigned.
Principal Responsibilities of the Position
- Contract Deliverables (“DRD’s”) – Coordinate with owners for submittal of all contract deliverables per the contract. Review for format and content. Submit all Deliverables in accordance with the contract requirements. Upload all but financial Deliverables to Information Exchange (“PIE”).
- Monthly Functional Metrics – Coordinate with department managers to acquire performance metrics data; run reports to compute metrics. Review all metrics for accuracy and anomalies. Upload all metrics to PIE (30 monthly = 2 additional quarterly).
- Headquarters Metrics – Annual Report submitted to the Government. Coordinate all information required (metrics, workload costs, energy, real property, etc.).
- Funded Projects Meetings – Generate report for submittal of owners of Delivery Order (“DO’s”) projects. Review for accuracy and coordinate with Managers to ensure accuracy of metrics. Upload reports to PIE and set-up monthly meetings.
- Maintain final signed documentation for Delivery Orders and Task Orders (”TO’s”).
- Bi-Monthly Performance Review – Coordinate information from department managers for bi-monthly highlights. Develop review via a PowerPoint presentation. Submit presentation to distribution list and run presentation during Customer meeting. Set up bi-monthly meetings.
- Track all performance period Areas of Emphasis (“AOE’s”).
- Keep current library of all contract modifications.
- Performance Period Presentations – Coordinate information from department managers for presentation of all highlights for entire performance period. Update and review additional performance metrics. Develop review via PowerPoint presentations.
- Generate Program Director’s monthly Corporate Report.
- Update Associate Contractor Agreements (“ACA’s”), as required.
- Develop additional presentations/reports as requested.
- Extensive Customer communication.
- Sign and transmit partial billing paperwork to Contracting Officer to assist in invoicing.
- Monitor progress of Program contract requirements.
- Provides monthly and quarterly program. Participates in contract performance variance analyses and risk analyses; prepares reports as required.
- Identifies areas of improvement and concerns in operational areas.
- Suggest new techniques and technologies to meet or exceed goals.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or equivalent combination of education (minimum High School Diploma) and experience.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to obtain required NASA badge.
- Must be able to provide a certified Birth Certificate (with state seal), Passport, or INS Citizenship documents on date of hire (candidate will be sent home if this paperwork is not provided upon arrival on date of hire).
- Must have the ability to communicate in the English language, both verbally and written, in an effective manner.
- Must have, and maintain, a valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment background check and drug screen test.
- Clean, neat, and professional, personal appearance.
- Will ensure quality and completeness of work in a safe and timely manner.
Special Knowledge and Skills Required
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality is required.
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Ability to work with relational databases.
- Communication skills at a level to effectively communicate with other Team members, Customers, and management and to provide documentation, if required.
- Ability to successfully meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Prior knowledge of NASA site, experience working on government installations preferred.