- Assist Deployment Techs with all equipment entering and leaving the resource department.
- Maintain physical inventory of equipment in resource department, laptops, desktop, printers, etc. to update/correct errors from audit reports.
- Maintain physical inventory of equipment waiting for deployment in resource department.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. or more, stand on feet long hours.
- Update the Remedy database with all equipment movement In and Out of the resource department and storage areas.
Processing of ERR-Inventory:
- Collect and update ERR forms into Remedy Asset Management daily.
- Update and monitor incoming and outgoing inventory to be processed in Remedy Asset Management (Loaners, New Issues, etc.)
- Loaner laptop inventory/spreadsheet
- Update/Add equipment information in Asset Management (Last Inventory dates, room numbers, used by and owned by) to reflect current inventory status.
Prepare Daily Dashboard and Inventory Reporting:
- Generate daily reporting on Physical inventory progress and goals.
- Generate daily reporting of inventory activity for active directory updates
- Generate weekly reporting of deployed equipment not showing active use online.
- Track revenue gains from assets added to Remedy inventory