a. Level 1 is defined as direct support provided during the initial telephone or email contact. The contractor shall accurately and efficiently resolve the maximum number of fielded calls possible with Level 1 support. The Level 1 support shall have these major responsibilities:
- Serve as the central point of contact for NIGC personnel for the resolution of referral of all user-generated hardware and software information technology issues throughout NIGC.
- Answer basic and complex questions about the Baseline applications on NIGC’s Laptops.
- Act as call center and coordinator for non-Baseline applications on NIGC’s Laptops; ensuring that requests for help are handed off to appropriate NIGC resources in a timely manner.
- Provide basic hardware support (i.e., correct basic problems) for laptops (including peripheral equipment, e.g., keyboard, mice), printers, and government-provided mobile devices.
- Use remote access/control software from help desk offices to troubleshoot user problems and refer to NIGC staff software or hardware (other than printer) problems that cannot be corrected over the phone or via remote control software.
- Record all user problems in the incident-tracking application.
- Act as the central call point for printer maintenance and enter and track all printer maintenance calls placed in the incident-tracking application.
- Manage print queues to ensure printers are working properly; and
Identify developing systemic problems from common incidents and alert NIGC IT Manager and the NIGC COR.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience serving in IT help desk operational environments.
- Position is classified as low-risk and personnel shall have, at a minimum, the appropriate security clearance/investigation of an Tier1/NACI.
Experience with the infrastructure within NIGC, including: The network utilizes private cloud hosted on VMware and for NIGC systems within the public cloud of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud.