The Department of the Army, PEO Ammunition, Project Manager Maneuver Ammunition Systems (PM MAS), requirement for on-site Information Technology (IT) support, coordination and management of PM-MAS networks, hardware, software, operating systems, applications and creation/maintenance of graphics for presentations and trade shows.
Graphics Artist | Qualifications & Responsibilities
- This position contributes to or develops the design, layout, and production of brochures, pamphlets, briefings, posters, displays, framed awards, shadowboxes, business cards, tent cards, telephone cards, logo design, infographics, event flyers, and other materials.
- This position will take direction from the Sr. Graphics Artist, assist in making recommendations on methods and materials, as well as assist in the creation of presentations including graphics, charts, photos and clip-art including determining style, size and arrangement of text and images.
- The position will also require the creation of other graphic materials, including scanned documents and photography, both in photo taking and subsequent editing of photos.
- The candidate for this position will utilize a variety of software applications including: Adobe Acrobat Professional DC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe InDesign CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, Digital Juice, Glowforge Laser Engraver User Interface, HP Scanner and Plotter software, Microsoft Excel 2013, Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013.
- The candidate for this position will utilize the following Information Technology Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and Windows Media Player.
- In addition to the aforementioned skills, the candidate will be required to operate graphics hardware including a variety of printing equipment including large format plotters, printers, and laser engraver and cutter along with cutting machines.
- The candidate will maintain and manage supplies, perform inventories, and recommend refill orders for printers including toners, drums, ink, and fuser kits.
- The candidate will troubleshoot user printer issues.
- In addition, the candidate will fabricate awards including template design, matte cutting, engraving, and assembling necessary components to meet specific client requirements.
- The candidate will also be required to take photographs for the OPM-MAS Employee Book, Government Passports, ISOPREP and at OPM-MAS events.