Must Be a US Citizen.
- Assist and support the team with the design of new and existing electrical/electronic projects.
- Design and develop small signal and power analog, digital electronics, data acquisition systems, microprocessor, flight parts selection, cables and power distribution.
- Work on projects and with technicians in a design to fabrication environment.
- Test and troubleshoot electronics design hardware in the laboratory and in the field.
- Perform other duties as required.
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- Experience developing analog and digital electronics, working with data acquisition systems and microprocessors.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Preferences: – Prior experience with FPGA digital logic design software, Altrium Designer, C/C++, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is desired.
- Experience with NASA spaceflight project development is desired.
- Experience with Labview.