Serves as TAMA’s primary contract manager and shall be the authorized interface with the Government’s POC’s. Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. Shall be responsible for the overall contract performance.
- Analyzes, develops configuration, and provides recommendations for the design, installation and configuration of servers, laptops, account management and mobile devices.
- Experience with Service Desk Management Ticketing Systems as a tool for tracking and documentation for work performed.
- Uses training and innovation to increase first‐call resolutions and decreases mean time to resolution.
- Develop project plans and reports the status.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Responsible for the solution of complex total systems problems.
- Directs guides and coordinates activities of team/teams of technical personnel performing complex engineering activities.
- Participates or leads in the recruiting and interviewing of subordinate employees.
- Manages training program for new employees as well as develops training plans for subordinates throughout the program as required to adapt to changes in technology.
- Experience within a Windows environment, managing a large desktop support and call center environment.
- Computer Science or related field degree, ITIL Certifications a plus.
- Server administration and security knowledge required.
- Must have experience in managing 40+ IT employees, numerous locations and operations.
- Experience working for the State of Texas required.
- Experience in medical field IT Operations a plus.
- 10+ years of experience managing IT Operations in a Service Desk capacity.
- Must be legal to work in the US without sponsorship.
*This job will start working from home but will need to travel to each site.
*There are 55k users and 200 offices.