Main Job Requirements, Responsibilities, and Tasks
- Imaging, installation and configuration of personal computers and peripherals including operating systems, hardware and software to attach workstations to a Local Area Network.
- Setup PC computers for users
- Record all work in Remedy ticketing system
- Public Trust Clearance minimum.
- Must be US Citizen.
Technical Experience / Knowledge Requirements:
- Possess 2+ year experience of enterprise level imaging for PC’s in a Windows Networked environment
- Microsoft products; Windows 7; Active Directory;
- Thorough understanding of computer platforms and desktop operating systems;
- Installation and configuration, of personal computers and peripherals including operating systems, hardware/software to attach workstations to the network, various approved desktop applications, email client software, internet access tools, and remote access software.
- Requires 2 years of work experience in the field of hardware/software operations including at least one year of concentrated hands-on experience in the specific discipline’s) of IT.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of employees and staff. Must demonstrate ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- This position will require a criminal or civil background checks, pre-employment drug screening, fingerprinting, and completion of the required government security forms for government facility access clearance.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.