Job Description /Duties
Must Pass a Federal Background Check
Company Conformance Statement
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Purpose of the position
Perform data entry of materials in CMMS MAXIMO. Conduct research to ensure information is correct. Work with supervisor and conduct field trips to obtain data.
Principal Responsibilities of the Position
Work hand and hand with craft. Identify and collect equipment field material information. Enter material information in CMMS MAXIMO and support Information Technology department as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in facility maintenance. Fully versed in Microsoft office applications with CMMS exposer a plus.
Special Knowledge and Skills Required
- This position is located onsite at NASA JSC and requires US Citizenship.
Physical Requirements Ability
- Go up and down stairs and climb ladder when needed.
- Must have the ability to communicate the English language both verbally and written in an effective manner.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Dexterity to operate office and field equipment as required by the position.
- In good physical shape/condition for climbing in and out of tight restricted working areas, as applicable.
- Microsoft Office Product Suite
- CMMS software
- Familiar with Facility drawings