Must be a US Citizen
- Compiles, Analyzes and creates reporting and project schedules to comply with customer deliverables.
- Assists with planning of IT support activities related to process improvements, tracking weekly progress on deliverables related to established project outcomes.
- Create reports, presentations, validate quality of customer deliverables.
- Work across teams with operational staff to ensure timely deliverables.
- Develop Reports and Dashboards using MS PowerPoint Presentations, MS Excel Charts and Graphs, Project Schedules and other deliverables.
- Ensure follow-up with for timely project deliverables in preparation for weekly meetings.
- Collect/evaluate business intelligence data from systems such as Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Service Asset Configuration Management (SACM) Remedy, Enterprise Mobility Manager (EMM) Active Directory (AD), checklist, surveys, Systematic Asset Management(SAM)-RFID system, etc. for business strategy implications not limited to Patch/Update Deployment but also Vulnerability Scans and asset allocation, etc. in a single or bulk execution basis.
- Review documents, such as production reports, ticket requests reports, seeking process improvement opportunities, with a specific eye for customer driven gains.
- Assist with capturing requirements for customer deliverables.
- Responsible for tracking meeting outcomes (notes) for action items.
- Track customer requests to ensure deliverables are met in scope and on-time, alerting ahead of time for at-risk deliverables.
- Assist in the review, quality assurance and overall presentation of Asset Management information destined for customer consumption.
- Confer with Team Leads or other customer personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes or work processes and plan priorities.
- Examine internal/external work processes, customer education materials and assess completeness, accuracy, in conformance to company and customer standards and specifications.
- Review data logs for hardware receiving, shipping, provisioning, dispositioning and software application and inventories in a needed basis.
- Compile reports, survey, charts, or graphs that describe and interpret data tested, trend analysis and relate it to actionable customer improvements.
- Spearhead project support programs that improve or expand to other program coverage by providing/maintaining timely activity and closure reports in the advance team support operation.
- Perform general office duties such as type, format, proofread, and edit communications and other documents from internal/external meetings, using computers or hand-written reports and assist on scheduling operational appointments to selective group of customers as needed.
- Responsible to adhere to quality work output guidelines.
- Should possess a high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word. Must be Goal and Deadline-Oriented, Multi-tasking, Scheduling. Process driven, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Organization, Dependability /Reliability and Adaptability/Flexibility skills. Can work in fast paced environments. Attention to detail is very important and highly stressed.
- Must be able to lift 30lbs or more. Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of times.
- *PUBLIC TRUST
- Pass a background check (financial and criminal)
Education and Experience:
- 4 years College degree (BS/BA) in related technical / business areas
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 or 10;Machintosh and wireless systems
- Extensive experience with Advanced usage of current Microsoft Office suite of products (will be tested on data string manipulation, Mathematical function application, VLookup, Pivot tables, conditional formatting and charting)
- Microsoft Access skill (desired)
- Microsoft Project Skills (desired)
- Microsoft Windows PowerShell (desired)
- Experience in customer service relations and research/ development of information a plus
- Remedy Asset Management (RAM) (desired)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (desired)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent problem solving / analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex technical problems.
- Ability to evaluate training needs and objectives for technical staff and customers.
- Ability to create / define metrics that accurately reflects the current state of a given process
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to working priorities with nominal or advance notifications.
- Ability to handle a heavy work-load with little supervision and be able to handle ad hoc requests with quick turnaround time.
MS Excel Knowledge will be tested (below is the items you will be test on)
- Basic math operators used in formulas
- Clearing Excel error values like: #Div/0
- Joining two or more cells function
- Removing leading and trailing spaces function-Trim
- Extracting characters from a string (left, right and Mid Functions)
- Count if function
- Cell conditional format Pivot tables Vlookup function
*Excel Test and a Typing Test will be given on the first in person interview