Location: Los Angeles HQ
- Must live or willing to move to Sherman Oaks area!
The Corporate Development Assistant will report directly to the Chief Business Officer primarily in support of the company’s financing activities and secondarily as Executive Assistant to the CBO. Business Officer primarily in support of the company’s financing activities and secondarily as Executive Assistant to the CBO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accompany CBO to investor meetings and events to record critical details and action items
- Maintain the investor CRM, update with meeting summaries, and verify on time follow up
- Prepare dossiers in advance of investor meetings
- Interface with company council and investor counsel in exchange for documents
- Ensure compliance with document distribution protocols
- Manage virtual data rooms and report on their usage
- Prepare weekly funding update
- Manage the investor CRM database
- Serve as Executive Assistant to the CBO
- Perform other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, or related field of study and a minimum of 5-10 years of directly relevant experience.
- CRM experience, Zoho preferred. Other relevant platforms include MS Dynamics and NetSuite
- Administrator-level experience with document sharing platforms such as DocSend and Intralinks
- Deep attention to detail in both writing and spreadsheets
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive written and verbal information
- Investor relations experience a plus