September 1, 2020 (Estimated Start Date)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30345
Department of the Interior is looking for well-qualified individuals to provide contracting support services in support of the acquisition cycle to include development, management, and measurement of contracting actions including contract closeout
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Supervisor or Contract Specialist role.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications.
- Ability to assess contract compliance and product/service quality.
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of contract documents and specifications.
- Clear adherence to company policies and procurement rules and regulations.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Advanced experience in pre-award and post-award government contracting work. The position requires broad & comprehensive knowledge of Federal acquisition statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures, including the types and kinds of contracts utilized, variety of contract methods, business industry practices, and knowledge of sources of supply. In addition, knowledge and experience with utilization of DOI policies and procedures and references to include the DIAR.
Provide Project Management
- Project Profiles
- Funding Documents
- Project Status reports
- Invoicing entry
- Documented business process and procedures
- Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans
- Project Schedules
- Project meeting notes and reports
- Timekeeping records
Provide Oversite for Pre-Award Function
- Assist in the execution of approved acquisition strategies
- Assist in the preparation of documentation applicable to negotiated and competitive procurements for the review and approval of the Contracting Officer
- Input electronic synopsis announcements for Federal Business Opportunity system for issuance by the CO
- Assist in the preparation of source selection material and subsequent reports.
- Input into the contract writing system amendments to solicitations for approval and issuance by the CO
- Assist in the preparation of briefings
- Assist in the preparation of correspondence
- Prepare contract/Order award and supporting documentation
Provide oversite for Contract Administration
- Administrative contract documents
- Draft award/modification documents
- General and contractual correspondence
- REA supporting documents
- Conference/meeting notes
- Dispute or litigation files
- Briefing Charts
Provide oversite for Quality Assurance
- Submittal Review comments
- Status reports
- Inspection reports
- Safety reviews
- Interim meetings
*Must Pass a Federal Background Check. *