- Develop architectures for distributed spacecraft control systems.
- Perform controllability/observability analyses for complex systems.
- Perform system stability assessments.
- Performing other duties as required.
This position has been posted at multiple levels. Depending on the candidate’s experience, requirements and business needs, we reserve the right to consider candidates at any level for which this position has been advertised.
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering school.
- Experience with one or more of
- Human-Robot Interaction (HRI)
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX)
- System Modeling
- Algorithms development
- Excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills and strong customer service attitude.
- BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering school and three (3) years related engineering experience, or MS degree from an accredited engineering school and two (2) years of related engineering experience, or Ph.D. from an accredited engineering school.
- Proficiency with C/C++ coding.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python.