*Location: Houston, TX (Clear Lake area) 77058
*Must pass a government clearance.
This position will provide support to the Subcontracts & Procurement Team to facilitate document compliance, vendor performance reviews, vendor setup and records retention. Candidate should operate independently and support the S&P leadership team in developing new efficiencies and implementation of new processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and provide input to S&P leadership regarding document control to ensure compliance with company processes and procedures for agreements issued by the department.
• Conduct regular audits as required by C&P procedures; manage audit schedules to ensure compliance.
•Manage vendor records; provide recommendations for possible efficiencies; ensure complete and accurate vendor entry in Costpoint.
• Provide input to S&P leadership in establishing and documenting a new and efficient process for vendor record retention; responsible for ensuring compliance after implementation.
•Provide department reports as required; will use advanced knowledge in Excel to
include advanced formulas, embedded graphs, and pivot tables, to provide data to S&P Leadership.
• Manage annual Vendor Performance evaluation process; ensure a timely completion of the process.
• Assist S&P Leadership in other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for compliance with company’s Safety, Health and Environmental Plan and all safety policies and procedures of the Company, including reporting of safety violations or potential violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
Required Education/Experience: 0-4 years of related experience
Required Skills/Training: Proficient Document Review Microsoft Office (all products)
Desired Experience, Skills or Training:
-Previous experience within NASA
-Advanced knowledge in Excel
-Experience with CostPoint
*Must be willing to work onsite daily.
*Must be willing to work outside of job scope “Team Player”.
*Position requires U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
-This position does not offer relocation.