United States Citizenship and an active NACI or Public Trust is required to be considered for this position.
- Provide principal secretarial support, usually to one individual, and in some cases, to the subordinate staff of that individual.
- Maintain a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the supervisors and staff.
- Works independently receiving minimum detailed supervision and guidance.
- Performs various clerical and secretarial duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
- Other support duties as needed/directed.
- At least one (1) year of specialized experience that includes applying methods and procedures to coordinate and perform clerical and administrative functions in an office setting, specifically timekeeping, training and travel management.
- One (1) year experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat, to accomplish a full range of office support functions.
- Experience with a DoD or Army organization using software based timekeeping and travel management tools (e.g. the Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS)) is desired.
- One (1) year of supporting high level executive “white glove” staff.
- Strong communications skills and can work well in a fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Associates degree in any field is preferred.
- Active NACI or Public Trust is required. (Inactive or previous clearance is acceptable)
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by